Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The Abstract section should not exceed 250 words. The main sections of the article should consist of Abstract, Introduction, Material and Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion and References sections.
- The article file should not contain information about the authors. Author information should be added to the "List of Contributors" section in the submission system.
- References can be in any style or format, so long as a consistent scholarly citation format is applied.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- You can contact email@example.com for all your questions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.